More of the same... more of the same....
I met my goal but still no change.
I slipped up a few times on food (I've got some excuses but I'm sure you don't want to hear them). But I really thought I've been working out enough to combat that.
Usually I can drop 5 to 10 pounds pretty easily if I set my mind to it. I guess I'm just not eating well enough. I think the beer and Mexican is not helping me on Wednesday nights.
I do feel better drinking more water and working out often. I even got out and played tennis twice this past weekend because it was so beautiful. It is cold again this week but should warm up for some more tennis this weekend.
This week's goal
I would like to work out 6 days a week alternating workouts.
Workout #1 - 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and upper and lower body workout
Workout #2 - 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and cardio ab workout
I'm telling you... I'm gonna make that scale move.
This is going to be a real challenge to get all this in but I've got to get serious with this and just do it.
*** I'm supposed to tell you smart ways to dessert. I could tell you that I keep FF Jello puddings in my fridge but then I'd also have to tell you that I've been bypassing the pudding for cupcakes that Lucas's boss's wife made us for our anniversary and Ben and Jerrys that Lucas bought for us to share on our anniversary. Very bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment