The BEFORE (previous owner's furnishings):
The AFTER:
Lots of paint and new hardware... even the white appliances were painted....
Say hello to our 'new' kitchen!!
We used our trim color for the cabinets: Benjamin Moore Navajo White. No, this is not white. It is a creamy white and so much better than the stark white of previous days. I tried an 'antique' finish but wasn't getting the results I wanted. I ended up making my own glaze and painting the cabinet details by hand. It isn't exactly what I had envisioned but I think it is nice. Better than it was and MUCH better than the cost of completely replacing it all.
The blank cabinet back (remember we took down that shelving) seen here.....
is going to feature a special treat. (If I had my way we would completely get rid of this and just install a stand alone hood but we are just redecorating now... not remodeling.) Here's a big hint:
I'm so excited about our 'new' kitchen and finally getting rid of the awful white cabinets and appliances. Next up - tile backsplash!!! Lucas...... LUCAS??? Where did he go?!?
1 comment:
Your cabinets look great! You did a great job.
Post a Comment