Thursday, September 10, 2009

In My Mind...

I was a much cuter kid.


M
om is digging through old photos trying to find a decent shot of baby me. In the mean time, she sent me these two photos. In my mind, I was a much cuter kid.

Lucas's mom sent over a gorgeous photo of him as a baby. I was trying to find a similar photo of myself so that we could frame both and hang in the nursery. I've got to find one of myself that can compete with his cuteness, though. At least the beautiful photo of Lucas is good news for Baby Lily Ann! I hope she has a little Colombian charm! Haha!

9 comments:

Cassie said...

You were a cute kid!

kapeck said...

Lily Ann!!! Super cute & so close to our little one's name, Libbie Anne, who is due in 10 days! I can't believe you guys have the name already picked out! I hope you are feeling well.

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

you look adorable! and love the name - so cute!

Megan said...

Oh my word! you were the cutest little thing! Those little baby cheeks! the dark hair! Oh my gosh. Your baby is going to be a knock-out!

p.s. love the name.

Sunny said...

Love the name Lily! Cute!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh you were adorable than and adorable now! I was not a cute baby and like you, I feel I was cuter in my mind then in real life lol!

Rachel said...

LOL! Aren't baby pictures funny like that!? I think you were adorable though!

Ashley said...

I told you already that I married down.
The Husband

J & M Nelson said...

I think you were beautiful!!! Oh yes I love Lily Ann