Nothing too exciting has been going on around here. But I promise we have some fun and exciting things I'll be able to share with you soon - including bathroom renovations, a quick trip to Nashville with our good friends, and a birthday blowout for The Rookie.
Until then... I'll share some photos of a concert that I went to along with a few friends about a month or so ago. It was held outdoors at the mouth of these awesome caves (that later became our shelter when the rain came pouring down)!





4 comments:
so awesome! i LOVE LOVE LOVE live music!!!!! Concerts make me...idk...weird...they make me feel love/joy/excitement. idk why, they just do... who is the group?
How fun the concert, inside a cave? Too cool. Hope your summer semester is going well.
Me, too, Emma! There were two performances that night: a local guy who is awesome names Jay Clark and singers and songwriters from the famous Bluebird Cafe in Nashville. It was a great night - even with the rain!
That looks cool!!
Post a Comment