Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crazy Eights

I got tagged with EIGHTS by Aubrey over at The Fam Five!!

Here are The Rules!
Link the person who tagged me.
Complete the lists of 8.
Tag 8 other people (and let them know they've been tagged!)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Camping this weekend!
2. A new computer in my near future
3. My Birthday ~ I'll turn 25 next month
4. Our Master Bathroom Renovations
5. Hanging another diploma on my wall ~ MBA, here I come!
6. Baby Shower for Landon I'm hosting next month!
7. CMA Fest on Sunday ~ I won 2 tickets but I gotta find someone who likes country music to go with me. Anyone interested?
8. Going to Vandy with my mom on Tuesday so we can finally figure out what is going on with her!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Visited my mom at the hospital.
2. Brought her flowers for my parents' 26th Anniversary. Awesome!
3. Worked ~ crazy busy!
4. Blogged.
5. Completed questions for my Newlyweds feature (next week)
6. Played some tennis. Went 3 sets. Took 2 1/2 hours. It was fun and drama-free.
7. Had Mexican with the husband.
8. Cuddled with the husband and puppy.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Live a life of luxury and leisure (that probably covers everything else)...
2. Travel all the time
3. Have a pretty new iMac at home
4. Sing..... in tune
5. Buy expensive shoes.... and watches.... and purses....
6. Live in my dream house without having a nightmare mortgage... (one day)
7. Teletransport anywhere I want to go.... no driving, no traffic, no commute time
8. Stay forever young.

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Private Practice
5. Anything on HGTV
6. The Daily Show with John Stewart
7. Late Night with Conan
8. How I Met Your Mother

8 Favorite Fruits...NOT from cans!:
1. Strawberries
2. Watermelon
3. Apples
4. Pineapple
5. Oranges
6. Grapes
7. Grapefruit
8. Nectarines

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. Barcelona, Spain
2. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3. France
4. Grand Canyon
5. Mt. Rushmore
6. Cartagena, Colombia
7. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
8. .... anyplace tropical

8 Places I've Lived:
1. my childhood home
2. my freshman dorm
3. my first apartment ~ with 2 roomies
4. our rental home ~ with 2 roomies
5. another rental home ~ with 4 roomies (I lived in the dining room. True story.)
6. my childhood home.... for a few more months until....
7. our first apartment as husband and wife
8. and finally our first home

8 People I've Tagged:
1. Cassie at Southern Domestic Goddess
2. Rachel at Grasping for Objectivity in My Subjective Life
3. Kelley at K&A Peck
4. Ashley at La Familia Rosales
5. Jenna at Quirkie Birds
6. Angie at The Arthur Clan
7. Sherry at WepRuminations
8. Katy at WhatKatyDid

Now - if you'd like - tell me all about your eights.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

YAY!!

I'm so glad you played! Your lists of 8 were GRRRReat! LOL

The Whites said...

saw your link on SITS. just wanted to comment and let you know I enjoyed reading your blog.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I like reading 8's!!!

How is your mom doing?

Vintage Romance Style said...

Stopping by! Love your blog!!