... pins and needles
... the edge of my seat
...... the verge of welcoming
Baby Landon
into the world!
... the edge of my seat
...... the verge of welcoming
Baby Landon
into the world!
Aida - my very best friend - is over 9 and a half months pregnant now! Wow ~ I can't nor do I want to even imagine this wait. I guess I will experience it soon enough.
Anyway, we are expecting Landon any day now!! I can't wait to meet him!!
(Pic stolen from her FB page. Thanks, Aida. I'm sure she won't mind. And it is better to ask for forgiveness than permission. She is now over 38 weeks pregnant and still looking as gorgeous as ever. So take a look at her cute little self and be jealous. I certainly am! I know there is no hope for me to look this good at 37 weeks. It's just not in the genes ~ or my willpower, but I prefer blaming it on genes. As my grandmother just reminded me: I am a 'big-boned girl' and it is 'easy for me to gain weight'. Thanks, grandmother. Love you, too. Hehe!)In the meantime, the waiting is killing me! I am not know for my patience. Aida is handling this waiting game much better than me I'm afraid. Sad, isn't it? Not only are we waiting on his arrival, we are now less than 3 days away from finding out if our little bundle of joy is a girl or boy! I think I grow more and more excited by the minute!
6 comments:
Um, I might've looked like that in my second trimester for about a minute...
Maybe.
After that, it was all swelled up nose and varicose veins and huge knockers and puffy ankles.
Yep, you have a lot to look forward to :) It's all worth it in the end, though!
She's adorable!
She is adorable at 37 weeks! I'm not sure I could handle the waiting either.
I also know I have no hope of looking at that good when I am pregnant... I, too, easily gain weight... oh well.
She is a beautiful mommy to be! How wonderful that the two of you will have babies so close together!
I can't wait to hear if you are having a little Ashley or little Lucas!
She looks like she literally stuffed a basketball under her shirt! How cute is that?!? I remember when my BF was getting ready to have Emma. I lived in Colorado at the time, took the whole month of May to be home with her so that I knew I wouldn't possibly miss her birth, and it was so worth it! Are you going to be in the room?
I can't even imagine the excitement about learning whether your child is boy or girl - how do some people wait?!? It's beyond me. My curiosity would kill me first.
I am not so patience either when it comes to babies!! She does look FAB I can only wish I looked that great when i was preggo!! I gained 63lbs with Emmalyn, I was gorse!!! But I did much better the second time but still gained 30lbs! Cant wait to find out what you are having!
Post a Comment