Remember
this?

Well
Goodbye, Dirt! Helloooooo, Grass! Yes, that's right - We've Got Grass!
And not this kind either.
It isn't perfect
just yet. We are waiting for it to mature and spread a little more before we overseed spots we may have missed. This weekend we are going to
fertilize it to give it an
extra boost! I just couldn't wait, though. Maybe we have a future in
horticulture if our current careers don't work out. Okay ~ let's not push it!
I'll keep my day job.
8 comments:
Yay for grass!! Soon it's going to be so thick you'll want to roll in it! Looks great!
I bet that was a lot of hard work! Whew, I just got tired thinking about it. Here's to many good rains and happy seeds!
looks GREAT!! you have such a BEAUTIFUL home, and now a beautiful lawn to go with it! :)
Amazing what a little green can do for a home, huh? Now, I just need the other kinda green! Mula.
Looks great!!
YAY!! That's awesome! I'm so impressed that y'all did it without buying it in squares that is SOO expensive. Maybe we can do it after all!!
way to go!!! looking good! wow, you guys are just "spreading your seed" all over the place, huh? hee hee hee!
Looking good...in time it will look even better...great job you did!
Blessings,
Linda
Post a Comment