Lucas and I went to the doctor this morning and saw our precious little
bundle of joy! She is doing
excellent. She is measuring
right on track and seems to be absolutely
perfect! She was being a little bit stubborn
(wonder who she gets that from), staying bundled up in the same position throughout the entire ultrasound. We couldn't get a good profile shot or a peek between her legs to confirm her gender, but
we know.
The nurse said we could probably do a quick ultrasound at my next appointment to get those shots. And I
jump at any chance I get to see
her!! So I'm super excited about seeing her
~ even if only for a few minutes ~ in 4 weeks.

Happy 20 Weeks,
Lily Ann!
We're half way there!
8 comments:
Can't believe you're already 20 weeks! Congrats!!!!
I can't believe you are already 20 weeks either!! Your excitement just radiates from my screen!! I can't wait till we all get to meet her!
Isn't that just the most amazing site ever? I can only imagine how excited you guys must be! So fun. Congrats!
Super exciting! I always love seeing then ultrasounds! Imagine how much more amazing it will be when you meet her in person!!!
Half way?! Oh my goodness! Cute ultrasounds!
Half way there!!! I'm soooo excited for you! :o) I love the foot shot! CUTE!!!
How fun she is beautiful!!! This kind of beauty only a mommy and daddy can love!!!
Such a little cutie! It won't be long before you will be holding her.
Post a Comment