
Dear Lily Ann,
I have procrastinated taking belly shots. I think I was a bit reluctant because there wasn't too much to show. And boy was I ever ready to show you off!! Then, all of a sudden, my belly popped and doesn't seem to stop growing! I'm loving it!
Your dad has been traveling a lot with work lately and sure misses us. Rafa has been taking care of us while he was gone. Thankfully, Daddy will be home tonight! Grandma stayed over last night to keep us company. We had so much fun baby shopping for you and going through your clothes. You are one lucky girl!
Feeling your little kicks is the highlight of my day. It is so hard for me to concentrate on anything else when you get to kicking! Right now you are kicking up a storm! I am watching my dress as I feel the kicks, and I can actually see my stomach moving!! I can't wait for daddy to get home and hopefully feel your kicks, too!
This week we bought your nursery furniture from sus abuelos Colombianos. You are going to love it! We've also started registering for lots of goodies and planning for your showers. Daddy is ready to get to work on your nursery!
I'm in the middle of mid-terms and reading to you all about Economics now. I know it is kind of dull. Hang in there with me! I promise when I'm done, Daddy and I will read you some Good Night Moon and Golden Book classics!
We Love You,
Mommy



13 comments:
OMG you have such a cute preggo belly! I love your dress too!
The pictures are ADORABLE!! And I just love the letter you wrote her!! Too cute!!!!
Such cute photos and I love her name
What a sweet post! You look great!
wow... when did THAT happen??? it seems like just yesterday you were announcing you were pregnant and now you have a BELLY!!!!! CUTE!!!!!
your belly is precious! enjoy the kicks, they were my favorite part about being pregnant :)
Girl did you ever!! Wow!! You are glowing! I loved feeling my girls kick me....bit hated when it was under the ribs. ouch!
For a democrat, you sure do look cute. ;) He he he.
Dang girl! You are starting to look ripe!...in a cute way! :)
You look completely adorable!!!
You look beautiful and so happy. Lily Ann is growing fast :-). I just love her name..
I loved that point when you could start wearing maternity clothes and actually look pregnant instead of just, well you know, fat.
Your baby bump is adorable!
You need to email me your address so I can send a gift when Lily Ann makes her big arrival!
You look great!!!
Post a Comment