Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 24



Dear Lily Ann,

This week your dad and I have been so busy getting ready for you. Your granddaddy and pappaw came over to help us get the nursery ready. It is still a long way from being done but already looks so much better. I can't wait to have it finished and bring you home!

Last night, we went to our first Prepared Childbirth Class. I don't think I'm prepared at all! But I know you will be very understanding and forgive me for everything I do not know. We will learn together! Let's just hope you get your patience from your dad.

At our doctor's appointment this week, the doctor let us get a quick sneak peak of you. You are growing so big! We only have 16 weeks left!

A cold front has moved in and I'm breaking in to my winter wardrobe ~ only to find out none of my sweaters or jackets fit. I guess that is a good reason to go shopping, huh? Only problem is, when I go shopping I only want to buy things for you and not myself. We are going to have so much fun shopping together. Shhh... don't tell your dad.

Now that it is cold, I can officially wear my boots. The chiropractor and our doctor probably won't be too happy about that, but we don't have to tell them. Boots = A Happy Mommy.

Now we are waiting on you to start kicking more. Whenever you kick, I call your dad over to feel. But then you stop! Why do you do that?!? Daddy is anxious to feel you squirming around. Maybe some Mexican food tonight will get you moving.

We Love You,


Mommy



7 comments:

EmmaP said...

Mexican Food and Long Walks can help baby move! Good luck!!!

Sydney said...

Look how cute you look! What a sweet post. I haven't taken ANY belly shots this time around. I feel so guilty! And I posted just yesterday about being 7.5 months along and rocking the sassy boots. Work it while you can!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

CUTE! :) Preggos and in high heel boots....love it!

Brooke said...

Looking good Momma! Work those boots while you still can! Soon enough, you won't be able to shove your feet into untied tennis shoes a size too big with the laces pulled completely open. Hmmm...maybe I don't want to get pregnant again!!

Sunny said...

Ashley, you look SO CUTE! I love, love, love that pic of you kicking your heel up! TOOOOOOOO CUTE! Time is flying, huh? Wow!

J & M Nelson said...

You are looking great!!!

Stephanie said...

You are seriously one cute pregnant lady!! I love the dress and the boots! I cant believe time is passing so quickly now!