
Dear Lily Ann,
35 weeks down, 5 weeks to go..... maybe! We'll know more next week! Today is a big day in Alabama. First of all, it's snowing! That is a rarity so we make a big deal out of it when it's here. I'm hoping we don't get snowed in at work today! Reports are coming in of road closings so you and I may be headed home soon. No one is here today anyway.
Despite all of the snow talk, the biggest news of the day has to be that Alabama will be playing for our 13th National Championship tonight! Roll Tide! We were planning on going over to your Uncle Rookie's house to watch but may be bundled up by the fire at home watching if the snow keeps falling.
Work is coming along on the house. Your nursery and our master bathroom are nearing completion. We are hoping to finish up the bathroom within the next week. Your nursery still has a few more pieces before it is complete. Uncle Rookie came over last night after we ate Mexican to see the transformation of his old room. Yes, your nursery used to be his guest room. He was impressed with how much it has changed. We can't wait to bring you home!
ROLL TIDE, Lily! Get ready to cheer tonight!
We Love You,
Mommy

6 comments:
cute pictures!! happy 35 weeks!
I just wanted to tell you that I have SO enjoyed your pictures as your cute tummy has grown! And for 35 weeks, you look absolutely fantastic! So excited for Lily Ann to arrive!
Still looking great!! Cant wait to see everything complete!!
cute!! good luck with the game! Roll Tide!!!
You look so adorable. So glad everything is coming along so well!! A perfect night with snow falling is being cuddled up in front of the fire :) Enjoy all your snowy moments!
Hey there! You look fabulous! You're all belly, which is exactly the way you want it! I can't believe how close you are to your due date!
Things are going well here in the land of maternity leave. Trying to get caught up. I posted new pics of the baby. Check them out when you have time!
Post a Comment