Dear Lily Ann,We are so very close to welcoming you to this world. The realization that you are actually coming
Last minute activities to prepare for your arrival are in full swing. Your dad and I went yesterday to have the car seat professionally installed. Your grandma and I went through your clothes last weekend to pick out what we are bringing to the hospital. I still need to wash your little clothes and pack a bag for your dad and I. Your papaw is refinishing your great mamaw's (Your namesake, great great grandmother Lillian, who passed away about 9 years ago - I'll tell you all about how wonderful she was) glider for your nursery. I am still trying to decide where I want everything to go in the room. Things are progressing quickly now but I think I need to hit the accelerate button to get everything done in time.
I can't wait to see you, to meet you, to hold you, to kiss you, to feel your breathe, to feel your skin, to look into your eyes.......... I can't wait to be your Mom.
We Love You,
Mommy

10 comments:
Lookin' good, Mama!
Awwww that totally brought tears to my eyes. So sweet! Good luck w/ the little one... she will be here before you know it =)
You are going to be SUCH a great Mom!!! I cannot imagine how much Lily Ann will love reading these letters one day! :)
Watching you go through this makes me want to have a baby.
For about a minute.
And then I just am SUPER happy for you, and will go enjoy a full nights sleep and a house with no diapers!!
Can't wait to meet Lily!!
Ah you are getting SO close!!!!!
You look great!
So I am a little off topic, but when do we get to see Lily Ann's nursery?
Whenever it is finished! Is it bad that it isn't done yet? No reply necessary. I already know the answer. :(
Almost done! Gotta get the light fixture ready and installed and my granddad is almost done refinishing the glider. I also need to find a nightstand.
You look so adorable!!!! Isn't it amazing how quickly everything is coming along!! Woah. I've been feeling the same way, a little nervous and thinking about the big. It's all just fear of the unknown, but that doesn't stop me from being excited to meet my baby!! :) We have an ultrasound this week too, and I can't wait to see if I'm dilated at all. You're going to be a great mommy!!
:)
look at you, all beautiful and glowing. i am so excited for you to meet your baby girl, mama!
thanks for the vote :)
you still look great and not much longer, dont worry about anything thing you will forget it all as soon as you see her!! And everything will done in her room I am sure!
Post a Comment