I should be back to normal after this week (except for a slight interruption for the state tennis tournament at the end of next week).
This has been the absolute most craziest week at work I've had in a long time. To top it off, we've had tennis matches every night. I thought I had a break tonight but realized yesterday that I have a match after work today, too. And one tomorrow! Also, the baby shower is this Sunday and I have lots (I mean LOTS) of major cleaning to do. I have been doing our laundry the last couple of days and got it all folded this morning. I've got to get it all put away tonight and do a little bit of organizing tonight before I start cleaning tomorrow. I'm also going to the grocery store to get everything I'm responsible for at the shower. We need to make a stop by Home Depot, too, and return the weed eater that quit working after one use. While there, I need to buy some plants for our front porch that Lucas promised me I could get before the shower. I hope I have time to pot them tomorrow.
Last weekend was Kegball and I can't begin to explain how fun it was. There was one sourpuss at the game but we didn't let her ruin the night. Lucas and I got our old pirate costumes out (altered a bit to withstand the heat). Dan and Amy came as Charlie Brown and Lucy. So cute! And Chris and Aida came as a doctor and patient. We had a blast! Here are some photos:
That is about it. Election night went really well. Tennis has been good every day. State tournament is next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment