
And we're off! Amy and I are about to leave for Mobile in a couple of hours. Wish us luck! We are hoping to be done on Saturday morning (which will mean we have lost) so that we get to go to the beach and visit with Carrie. Isn't that sad? Oh, well. This may be the only beach vacation I get all summer so I want as much of it as possible.
If you are interested in how we're doing, I believe you can check out the results here (we are HU-Volley 4 Fun-Sellers in Group 2) or search my name on Tennis Link. Hopefully you will see some good results (but not too good). :)
I should have some good stories to tell and photos to share when I return.
By the way, the photo is of Amy and I playing doubles at a local tournament. Such a funny picture I think. I'm sure Amy would agree! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment