Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello, Lover...

We finally meet. After months of eying you from afar and dreaming of the one day I would need you in my life, I finally get to caress your smooth metal frame, your luxurious organic soybean bassinet lining, your firm telescoping handle.

Your sleek style and modern appeal send chill bumps down my spine.



With your rubber-coated chrome finish tires that never go flat, I know you will cross whatever terrain I ask of you with unmatched ease. And your shock absorbing suspension system will keep baby safe and sound all the way.



While it is still early and I can't quite call you mine, I know that day is fast approaching. Until then, I'm glad we've had this opportunity to meet. It was love at first sight. I'll be seeing you....

11 comments:

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new layout. Unbelievably precious!

2. Are we thinking about having babies?

3. Can I get the stroller for my dogs?

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

WHOA!!! You're having a baby!? Where the crap have I been?! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Seriously, how did I miss that?!

Julie said...

yeah I must have missed something too, are you expecting? If so congrats!!!!

Ashley said...

Yes, I'm pregnant!!!

Unknown said...

You are so silly.

Rachel said...

Wow - that thing is crazy!!! But it looks awesome. Hope you enjoy it!!

EmmaP said...

about as exciting as car shopping!!! whoo hoot! and i LOVE tha bassinet feature! no "rolly" heads! :)

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

That thing looks really cool! Would you have to take the baby out of a car seat to put it in the stroller? That could be dangerous with a sleeping baby...

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

You crack me up! This post was cute!

I am loving that buggy....they had nothing like that when I had my kids.

J & M Nelson said...

It is so crazy the things that become important when you are a mommy right!! This is a great stroller but may I also suggest the Phil and Ted epically if you plan on having more then one you can add on a seat it is great and comes in so may fun colors!!! Good luck!

Ashley said...

Casey ~ there is an attachment that allows for an infant car seat but I'm so in love with the bassinet that I don't think I'll use it. I know the baby will only be able to ride in the bassinet for so long and that probably coincides with the time he/she would be in the infant car seat. The transition may take some getting used to but I think the baby will prefer laying flat in the bassinet as opposed to the recline position of the infant seat. We'll see, though. There is always that option!

Martina ~ I have seen that stroller and it is very nice. I think my heart is set on the UppaBaby, though. It also has a 'rumble seat' that makes this stroller a 2 seater (while keeping the 2nd riders fingers & toes away from the wheels). On top of that, there is a little wheelie board you can attach to accommodate a 3rd standing rider. So this stroller should definitely grow with us. This comes in several different colors and I haven't completely decided but I think I like silver the best because it is just so sleek!