No, no. It is not quite time for me and when that time comes
I hope it is still a singular baby...
But we do have
baby birdies!
I water my ferns every morning and have noticed a nest with eggs in one for a few weeks. I started my morning ritual off this morning and was about to move to the chosen fern when I saw
fur! No more eggs!
These babies had hatched. I was
so surprised they weren't chirping. I had to check and make sure they were actually alive....
you know, without touching them or getting too close. Then I saw one of the little cuties blink and also noticed their little bodies moving up and down breathing. It was a
wonderful way to start my day off....
even though when I woke up today I thought it was Saturday and it is actually only Tuesday. Uhm, just a little off! Anyway, I watered
'around' the fern and hope that is enough for it to survive until the
chickies can fly.

The miracle of life
is alive and well at our household!
1 comment:
Aw how sweet what a great way to start you day!!
Post a Comment