
Dear Lily Ann,
This has been a pretty mellow week for your dad and I. We still have much to do but haven't really made any progress. Dad was sick for a few days and slept in the guest room so you and I wouldn't get sick. He is feeling better and back to our bed now. Unfortunately, I lost to your Dad in fantasy football last weekend and he won our bet. So now I am sleeping on your dad's side of the bed for an entire week. That drives me bonkers!! It is getting harder and harder to fall asleep as it is because more and more I am feeling your little kicks. It seems you are quite active around bedtime. Hopefully that trend won't continue after you're here, but we'll cherish every sleepless moment with you.
We are all finished with child birth prep class and tennis season is almost over. I'm still going to make your dad get out and hit with me so I can stay active and won't lose my game too much. Before you know it, I'll have you out on the court with me. School is also coming to an end for the semester. I have two finals to prepare for and a one-page paper to complete that isn't even worth mentioning. So as everything draws to an end, so too does our second trimester. Next week we are moving on to the third and final trimester. I am so excited to be one step closer to meeting you.
Aunt Aida is throwing your first baby shower this weekend so lots of people are going to be fussing over you. You are a big deal, if you didn't know that already. I can't wait to see our friends and family and introduce you (or rather, my belly) to everyone. Also so excited to see all the goodies you rack up! Now if only we can make some progress on that nursery so we have some place to put it all!
We Love You,
Mommy

3 comments:
It is getting closer to time YEAH!!! You are still looking great!!!
What a beautiful coat! Houndstooth is always so classy. You look cute, Mama!
You look so PRETTY. AMAZING.
I'm having a baby month on my blog. you should come visit. Lots of good discussions and a giveaway.
What kind of childbirth class did you take.
Post a Comment