
Dear Lily Ann,
I'm a little behind this week. We are over half way through with our 29th week and I'm just now posting pictures. We had a BIG week! It was our first Thanksgiving trip with you! Next year you will actually be here to enjoy the beach! Every year we go to the beach to eat, shop, and relax. We are so looking forward to having you with us for years to come! Your dad and I, Grandma and Granddaddy, and Mamaw and Papaw are so excited about your arrival and all the fun things we will do together.
We did a little bit of Black Friday shopping. I didn't buy much for Christmas but we bought you lots of clothes (as if you needed any more)! Next year I imagine we'll be Midnight Madness shopping at toy stores to get ready for your first Christmas!
This Thanksgiving ~ and all the Thanksgivings for the rest of my life ~ I am thankful for you.
We Love You,
Mommy

4 comments:
You look TOO adorable!! Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving!
What a fun tradition!!! You are still looking great!!! Oh yes this was my first midnight shopping and it was so much fun!!
You look beautiful! Lily Ann is a precious name!
The countdown is offically on now! 10 left to go!
Post a Comment